We really just wanted to pass because down here they charge you $25 the first failure and $50 the second failure. I know, it seems a little silly, but here's the deal. Disney does not own these apartments. Some organization called Price Management does and they don't want to repair the apartments each time new CPs move in so they tell us we have to keep them clean or they will charge us ridiculous amounts of money.
Nothing hanging on the walls. They don't want to repatch these godawful stucco walls every four months. I mean, they're so gorgeously white afterall...
No clutter. I like this rule. It forced my roommates (and myself) to clean up our crap. I mean, we were getting a little sloppy. It happens. But, now we are tidy cats!
No mold, dirt, yucky sinks, etc. I also like this rule. Our apartment needed a good scrubbing anyway. And there really was mold in my window. Yuuuuggggkkk.
There were a few other things like making sure the carpets were vacuumed, kitchen is spotless, etc. Overall I'm thrilled with the inspection policy. It means our apartment got a makeover it deserved and it feels fresh and airy and I much prefer it clutter free. It was starting to get on my nerves anyway.
And now we can brag that we got chocolates... Which are already all in our bellies. Eep.
No comments:
Post a Comment