Hey gal! It's Sarah, and remember how I said I was going to be in town this Friday for a show? Well.. I am.. but the thing is, with changing plans that aren't even really cemented yet, I really don't think we're going to stay the night. So I won't be able to see you on your birthday! (Which I'm sure will be fabulous and magical and very.. Disney) BUT. Next time I drive through your town I am seriously going to make it my mission to swing by and say hello. (: I hope you have a wonderful birthday, soul sista!
Hey gal! It's Sarah, and remember how I said I was going to be in town this Friday for a show? Well.. I am.. but the thing is, with changing plans that aren't even really cemented yet, I really don't think we're going to stay the night. So I won't be able to see you on your birthday! (Which I'm sure will be fabulous and magical and very.. Disney) BUT. Next time I drive through your town I am seriously going to make it my mission to swing by and say hello. (: I hope you have a wonderful birthday, soul sista!
ReplyDeletePS: That is one coool sticker.
ReplyDeleteI just saw this comment now! My birthday was disgustingly Disney, but sooo magical. Haha. Can't wait to see you next time you're in town! ;D
ReplyDelete