I think the princesses are toying with my brain.
Ladies, have you ever dreamt one of those incredibly romantic dreams that make you feel so beautiful and wonderful when you wake up? "I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream..." I dreamt the dream last night! A handsome young man helped me take a long exposure polaroid photograph with a view camera. His face was so clear, and I kissed him. When I looked at what he had taken a photo of it was the letter "R," large, bulbous and glowing orange/gold in the sunrise sky. It must be a clue. R. R. RRRRRR!
Oh, I'm such a hopeless romantic. I thought of him all day, this mystery prince. He very possibly could have been a real life version of Aurora's Prince Philip. He did have the brown hair and brown eyes. But, I didn't recognize him. I'm blaming this on my late obsession with Princess Aurora.
Sigh, sigh, sigh.
On a side note, at work today I found myself humming Cinderella's songs because I felt like a slave to the trash. I always try to hum "Whistle While You Work" to pep myself, but it's hard to do when the stench seeps into your skin. I really felt disgusting today. Poor Cinderelly.
My one manager is like an evil witch. We actually call her "The Witch." I've found myself in a real life Disney fairytale down here.
...
I'm going bonkers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment