Tuesday, February 16, 2010

. { Peco's Bill } .

Despite the fact that I worked three long days of ten hour shifts (my bones ACHE!) in a row, I picked up a shift today at Peco's Bill over at Magic Kingdom. A) Because I thought I needed the hours (dumb, Julie, dumb). B) Because I really wanted to work in Magic Kingdom. C) Because my ABC costume sucks and I wanted a prettier one!

And my costume was adorable:

For a short three hours, I was on "Door 2" duty. My job was to stand by the door, look cheerful, and tell people they can't enter Peco's Bill through my door, but will have to walk around the corner and enter through the main entrance. Only one guest was sassy thank goodness and so I stood around looking pretty all afternoon. It was lovely. And then fifteen minutes before my shift was up they switched me to trash and I spilled garbage juice all down the front of my costume. Sigh.

Thanks again to Chloe. Without you I probably would've been deeply lost in the Utilidoor and that thought scares me.

No comments:

Post a Comment