Dear future female Disney CPs,
Walt Disney World is a magical place. It's a place to escape reality and it truly is the happiest place on Earth. But we Cast Members are human and really bad things can still happen.
Do not EVER let a male coworker push you. Do not EVER let a male coworker touch you in a way you don't feel comfortable with. Do not EVER let a male coworker try to demean you by saying you're a crazy female with too many emotions. Do not EVER let a male coworker yell at you.
Please know that I stood up for you today. I stood up and I am not letting him get away with it. I am angry and I will not tolerate a lack of respect in my work area. I stood up so that all future female Disney CPs will not be afraid to stand up. NOBODY (males and females alike) should feel uncomfortable in their work place.
Yes, we are in Disney World and it is a beautiful, happy and magical place. But do not let that delude you from reality. Bad things can still happen, you have to be strong enough to overcome them.
Good luck and take care,
Mousegirl
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment