I celebrated my darling brother's birthday today (HAPPY BIRTHDAY DREW!!!) by going to Typhoon Lagoon a second day in a row. Cast Members get in free till Feb 27 so I took advantage of that deal! Ooooh and I soaked up some sun! Well, yesterday at least... Today we got rained on because Florida sucks.
Typhoon is pretty boss for a water park. It's definitely not the largest in the world but it covers every kind of water slide from tubing to bare back and even a water coaster! So fun, just keep your butt up. Seriously.
My favorite part was snorkeling with the sharks! CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP.
Okay, there weren't any great whites, but there were lots of tropical fish and tiger sharks! And Beach Boys were the soundtrack all day. I'd be a regular if it were free all the time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment