Tuesday, February 2, 2010

. { Hot Date } .

A day off! I am enjoying having Tuesday/Wednesdays off. The parks are not as crowded with all of the little childrens in school. Paahahaha.

Today Heather and I went on a hot date to the Florida Mall. It's got everything you need in a mall: Forever 21 (AND XXI), H&M, Charlotte Russe and the staple abercrombie crap. Alas, we left empty handed save for a couple of tank tops Heather bought at Penney's.

I suggested we go to Mall at Millenia, only three miles away. Hallelujah! Though the majority of the shops here are out of my price range, the mall itself had a better atmosphere what with jumping fountains every where and classy music.


Also, it had an Urban Outfitters which I just need in my life. I came home with a sexy new lace dress for my birthay, two tops, and two hair pieces.

LOVE shopping off my bus horror story woes!

No comments:

Post a Comment