UUUGGGGHHHHH. Karma is biting me in the butt or something. Or I'm just being paranoid about Karma, because honestly I don't remember doing anything bad or anything... Except for calling off of work last week. Heh.
I forgot to mention after my imagineering elation on Saturday that they were going to let me ER and leave at 6:30 without closing till 7:00, but a million guests walked in ten minutes before close and I didn't leave till 7:00 anyway! Whatever, I was still elated.
But it happened again tonight!!! I just wanted to go home, change, and go to Downtown Disney for a bit and buy a pretty ring or something. But no. Stupid extra magic hours (remember last Mondays post?!). 7:00 comes around and suddenly everybody and their mother wants to eat at ABC Commissary. Really?! Why? So everyone who wasn't supposed to close had to extend half an hour anyway and we didn't close shop till 7:45 and close close till 8:30. So ridiculous.
I'm watching Humprhey Bogart on TCM. That is always a mood-lifter. *heart flutters*
Image credit: Hollywood Blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment