Popcorn! Popcorn! Getcha popcorn! You guessed it, I was a popcorn vendor last night!
Because I took advantage of an ER on Monday I needed extra hours and none other than the amazingness that is Fantasmic was offering a vending shift! I know I haven't written about Fantasmic yet, but it really is the best fireworks, stunt show, character showcase, epic performance at Walt Disney World and it's at my home park Hollywood Studios, of course.
Mickey Mouse truly is a phenomenal mouse. Just saying.
So I was assigned to popcorn vending. No, I didn't have to holler like an annoying popcorn fiend, I just walked around looking pretty and people flocked! Caramel corn is quite the treat, you know. Especially for such a low price like $6! (Sarcasm).
My roomie, Angelica, snapped a sexy (not) shot of me in my Fantasmic costume. Too bad you can't see my rockin' apron.
I sold about $800 worth of popcorn within four hours and damn right, too, because that stuff is heavy! My back feels like it's broken right now and my shoulders need a month's worth of stretching right now. Vending it fun, but make sure you got the muscles!
Also, I had the privilege to meet one of the girls featured on that trash TLC show Toddlers In Tiaras. She was showing off one of her crowns and a Pennsylvania sash. I recall this girl saying on TV: "I love hunting. If I hunt for deers, I’ll shoot it. And I’ll cut him in the belly. And I’ll kill him in the back end. And I’ll cut his arms off. And I’ll cut his hair off. And I’ll cut his eyes off. And I’ll cut his mouth off." Good for her! Eek.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment