Sunday, March 21, 2010

. { I Survived } .

I survived the E Bus crash 2010!

For those of you who don't know, the "E" bus transports CPs to and from Hollywood Studios so it's my main squeeze.

Well, today I got on the bus at 2:30pm, plugged in my headphones and started reading. I'm just minding my own business when I hear a metally scratching sound and a girl in the back of the bus stands up and gasps. I looked out the window and saw a car smashed up against the curb. Eek. We all just sat in silence giving each other confused looks that obviously read, "What the hell just happened?"

The guy we hit ran up to our door and started screaming at the bus driver: "You hit ME! You hit ME! You better be callin' the cops! IMMA GONNA CALL THE COPS!"

Again, we sat in silence eyeing each other.

An "A" bus that transports CPs to Magic Kingdom pulled up in front of us and the driver ran up and yelled that we all needed to evacuate and he'd take us to Vista Way. Lord. We left our names and phone numbers in case of injury. I should make up some bogus story about my neck hurting or something.

Ahhh. So I'm alive. Not involved anymore. I was late to work though. Damn you E Bus. Damn you.

No comments:

Post a Comment