Wednesday, March 3, 2010

. { Rejected Again! } .

What a bust! Auditions today for a second shot at being Snow White's friend. Unfortunately they're only looking for mousey types and they don't need my height at the moment. Sigh. I didn't even make the first cut this time.

It must be fate though because I was able to make it to the Meet & Greet at Hollywood Studios. I met the VP, Rilous Carter, and he told me his whole story of how he also began in the quick service business and moved on up over the years to his outstanding position. I love Disney.

I also met Stephanie, Communications Manager, and we got talking about graphic design internships. It's about time! There's one intern per theme park and they design flyers and posters, invitations and the like. Nothing Imagineers do, but still pretty awesome for my portfolio. I really would love to get back here after I graduate Columbia, but I would have to move here and that's the only thing holding me back. Still, I got here e-mail so I may just wiggle myself in!

No comments:

Post a Comment