First thing on my mind when I got home was food, obviously. I asked the girls to save me a slice of pizza, so I ate that. I also made a sandwich, ate a banana and a few triscuits and I was still hungry. So bad... I'm probably going to feel sick.
But I finally used my Disney ID to enter the parks free tonight... We went to Magic Kingdom!

Jamie and Angelica drove, but I whined (yes, whined) about riding on the monorail so we parked at the Contemporary Resort and road around in a big circle to Magic Kingdom.
First we ran to Space Mountain to get Fast Passes, and surprisingly there were actually passes left. We road the Buzz Lightyear ride in Tomorrowland before watching Wishes and I epically failed. How on earth can you tell where your laser is pointing?! It makes no sense!
Anyway, Wishes was the best fireworks show I've seen! Even though Tinkerbell didn't make her appearance everything was timed perfectly and it was absolutely... well, magical! I loved it. I'm probably going to see it more than fifty times while here, but who can get bored with fireworks?
Back to Space Mountain--it was much darker than I remember! We couldn't see where we were heading at any point in time and I could hear Angelica laughing behind me so I kept laughing and both of our faces hurt by the time the ride ended.
Side note: I love this promotional poster design and most especially the type used for "Tomorrowland."
Just before the park closed we were able to meet up with Andrew's roomies and squeeze in a couple ride on Thunder Mountain. I sat with Tyler the first ride and he's larger than me so the lap bar sat... Oh, just like half a foot over my lap! I was terrified. But we were laughing the whole time because I nearly flew out of the car every dip and turn. Soo fun. I sat with Andrew second time around and we got in the back car, the best car of all! Angelica took a bunch of silly pictures of us screaming. I can't wait to see.
We stopped by the gift store in Contemporary before driving back home and Andrew found me a unicorn! So my first merchandise purchase at Disney World was a unicorn, but so what! I suitably named her Ribbon. Ain't she purdy?

No comments:
Post a Comment