Saturday, January 9, 2010

. { Opa! } .

My Traditions class ran really late so I couldn't make it to Magic Kingdom my first night (triple boo with worms!). Andrew invited me to go eat at the Boardwalk with some other friends and since I live by my stomach, I couldn't refuse!

We ate at Kouzzina, "kitchen," a Mediterranean Greek recipe restaurant. I must mention I love the design of the entrance sign.

We sat at a round table! I love those! So much better for conversation. I couldn't decide what to eat so I ordered two appetizers: the Kouzzina Spreads and the Spiro's Greek Salad. So satisfied with my decision.

The spreads featured hummus, figs and a sauce I can't remember, but I combined them all together on the pita slices and it was divine. And the salad was delicious too! Spinach, tomatoes, cucumbers, Greek olives (of course) and feta cheese drizzled with to-die-for dressing. I loved both dishes so much I just went back and forth between them till both of my plates were empty!

Also, I had never tried lamb before and Andrew let me try his. I am overwhelmed by the amount of good food I have had this week! Lucky for me, Andrew and his roommates seem to know all of the best places to eat at Disney.

So my recommendations for Kouzzina, should you dare to go (which you should!!) are The Lamb Shank (courtesy of Andrew), Kouzzina Spreads and Spiro's Greek Salad. Opa!

No comments:

Post a Comment