Thursday, January 28, 2010

. { Pulp Disney } .

I've made several speculations during my first few weeks as a Mousegirl.

One. I've begun to truly believe that Mickey Mouse is real, like an omniscient being living over all of the Cast Members. A character with such history and personality is not just a figment of the imagination. He's very real and he owns my heart.

Two. Disney owns everything if not the entire world. Like who knew Disney is responsible for the oh-so-amazing Pulp Fiction? You didn't? How about Lost? We've got ESPN, Lifetime, ABC and now Marvel comics! Take that Universal.
Three. Brazilians are not only the most beautiful people, but also the messiest. Okay, so this is a generalization based on my observations of bussing at ABC, but they NEVER pick up their trash. Ever. Rather, they organize it and leave it on the tables. Why organize your trash if you are just going to leave it sitting around. 

More revelations soon. The knowledge I'm gaining here is priceless and I'm not being sarcastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment